Steven Universe – Something Entirely New (Song) [Lyrics]





High Quality (HD) [1080p]
Lyrics available on video.

[Both] Where did we go?
What did we do?
I think we made something
Entirely new
And it wasn’t quite me
And it wasn’t quite you
I think it was someone
Entirely new
[Ruby] Oh…um
Well I just can’t stop thinking
[Sapphire] So…um
Did you say I was different?
[Ruby] And you hadn’t before
[Sapphire] Of course not
When would I have ever?
[Ruby] I’m so sorry
[Sapphire] No, no, don’t be
[Ruby] And now you’re here forever!
[Sapphire] What about you?
[Ruby] What about me?
[Sapphire] Well you’re here too
We’re here together.
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm…
[Both] Hmmm hmm hmm hmm hmm…
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm…
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm…
Hmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmm…

I don’t own this song. All the rights are belong to the Steven Universe Crew and Cartoon Network

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/