I Only Have Eyes For You! (FRANK SINATRA)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info) 4K Music Video Album! H.D.





LYRICS:

Are the stars out tonight?
I don’t know if it’s cloudy or bright
‘Cause I only have eyes for you, dear
The moon may be high
But I can’t see a thing in the sky
‘Cause I only have eyes for you!

I don’t know if we’re in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here, so am I
Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

I Only Have Eyes For You & I Love You (Three Versions) & I Left My Heart In San Francisco!

ARTIST:

Frank Sinatra, Frank Chacksfield, Michel Legrand. The Poliakin Orchestra, 101 Strings, Tony Bennett & The Romantic Strings!

***

“I Only Have Eyes for You” is a romantic love song by composer Harry Warren and lyricist Al Dubin, written for the film Dames (1934) where it was introduced by Dick Powell and Ruby Keeler. The song is an Easy Listening standard, and has been covered by numerous musicians.

***

Francis Albert Sinatra (1915 – 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide. Born in Hoboken, New Jersey, to Italian immigrants, Sinatra began his musical career in the swing era with bandleaders Harry James and Tommy Dorsey. Sinatra found success as a solo artist after he signed with Columbia Records in 1943, becoming the idol of the “bobby soxers”. He released his debut album, The Voice of Frank Sinatra, in 1946. Sinatra’s professional career had stalled by the early 1950s, and he turned to Las Vegas, where he became one of its best known performers as part of the Rat Pack. His career was reborn in 1953 with the success of From Here to Eternity, with his performance subsequently winning an Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor. Sinatra released several critically lauded albums, including In the Wee Small Hours (1955), Songs for Swingin’ Lovers! (1956), Come Fly with Me (1958), Only the Lonely (1958) and Nice ‘n’ Easy (1960).

Sinatra left Capitol in 1960 to start his own record label, Reprise Records, and released a string of successful albums. In 1965, he recorded the retrospective September of My Years, starred in the Emmy-winning television special Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music, and released the tracks “Strangers in the Night” and “My Way”.

MORE ABOUT SINATRA ON VIDEO!

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all: Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I Love You – The Poliakin Orchestra And Chorale
11:17 – 14:36
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: Essential Media Group

I Only Have Eyes for You – Frank Chacksfield Orchestra
3:43 – 7:42
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: MS Novello & Co.

I Left My Heart in San Francisco – Various Artists
22:12 – 24:46
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: Reader’s Digest

I Only Have Eyes For You – Frank Sinatra
0:17 – 3:27
SME
On behalf of: Vintage Records

Visual content
9:59 – 13:41
Citizine_Affiliate
Channel: Nature Relaxation Films

I Love You – Michel Legrand & His Orchestra
7:57 – 11:07
SME
On behalf of: SMSP

I Left My Heart In San Francisco – Tony Bennett
19:18 – 22:09
SME
UMG
On behalf of: UNIVERSAL TV

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
http://bit.ly/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, women’s studies,

I Only Have Eyes For You, Harry Warren, Al Dubin, Frank Sinatra, Frank Chacksfield, Michel Legrand, I Love You, The Poliakin Orchestra, 101 Strings, The Romantic Strings,

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/