I LOVE YOU! (101 Strings + Alshire Singers)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info) 4K Music Video Album!





LYRICS:

I love you, hums the April breeze
I love you, echo the hills
I love you, the golden dawn agrees
As once more she sees daffodils!

It’s spring again and birds on the wing again
Start to sing again the old melody
I love you, that’s the song of songs
And it all belongs to you and me!

It’s spring again and birds on the wing again
Start to sing again the old melody
I love you, that’s the song of songs
And it all belongs to you and me!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

I Love You, I Left My Heart In San Francisco (Five Versions) & I Love Paris!

ARTIST:

101 Strings & Alshire Singers, Bing Crosby, Tony Bennett, The Romantic Strings + Roger Williams!

***

“I Love You” is a song written by Cole Porter in 1944 for his stage musical Mexican Hayride.

It was recorded by Bing Crosby on February 11, 1944 and topped the Billboard charts for five weeks during an 18-week stay. Other charted versions were by Tommy Tucker, Enric Madriguera, Jo Stafford and Perry Como.

It has become a popular Easy Listening standard tune with recordings by Billy Eckstine, Frank Sinatra, Bill Evans, Herbie Mann, Art Pepper, John Coltrane, Jackie McLean, Don Ellis, Duke Pearson, Hampton Hawes (with Harold Land), Mike Stern, Steve Smith & Vital Information, Oscar Peterson and Keith Jarrett, amongst others. – Wikipedia

***

101 Strings Orchestra was a brand for a highly successful easy listening symphonic music organization, with a discography exceeding a 100 albums and a creative lifetime of around 30 years beginning in 1957. 101 Strings had a trademark sound, focusing on melody with a laid-back ambiance most often featuring strings. Their LPs were individualized by the slogan “The Sound of Magnificence”, a puffy cloud logo and sepia-toned photo of the orchestra. The 101 Strings orchestra included 124 string instruments, and was conducted by Wilhelm Stephan. The orchestra’s famous official photograph was taken in the Musikhalle Hamburg. In the 10 years and 2 months of their existence, 101 Strings sold over 50,000,000 records worldwide. – Wikipedia

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all: Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I Left My Heart In San Francisco – Roger Williams
Sound recording
12:13 – 15:26
UMG
On behalf of: TP4 Music

Visual content
9:59 – 13:41
Citizine_Affiliate
Channel: Nature Relaxation Films

I Love You (1944 Single Version) – Bing Crosby
4:12 – 6:48
WMG
UMG
On behalf of: Geffen

I Love Paris – 101 Strings Orchestra
21:10 – 25:21
SME
On behalf of: Sony Music Entertainment

I Left My Heart in San Francisco – Various Artists
9:40 – 12:12
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: Reader’s Digest

I Left My Heart In San Francisco – Tony Bennett
6:48 – 9:39
SME
UMG
On behalf of: UNIVERSAL TV

I’ve Grown Accustomed To Her Face – Mantovani Orchestra
15:33 – 18:05
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: PT Music

I Left My Heart In San Francisco – 101 Strings
18:07 – 21:04
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: RKO Orchestral

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
http://bit.ly/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

NOTE: There is some discussion in the Geek World about what constitutes a 4K Video. iMovie – which these videos are made from – identify this video as 4K. YouTube wavers but at the very least this video is far superior to 1080p any day!

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, women’s studies,

I Love You, Cole Porter, 101 Strings, The Romantic Strings, Roger Williams, I Love Paris, Bing Crosby, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, Alshire Singers,

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/