I HAVE DREAMED! (Boston Pops)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info) Romantic 4K Music Video Album! H.D.





LYRICS:

I have dreamed that your arms are lovely
I have dreamed what a joy you’ll be
I have dreamed every word you’ll whisper
When you’re close, close to me!

How you look in the glow of evening
I have dreamed and enjoyed the view
In these dreams I’ve loved you so
That by now I think I know
What it’s like to be loved by you
I will love being loved by you!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

I Have Dreamed, I Got Rhythm, I Got Plenty Of Nothing & I Get A Kick Out Of You!

ARTIST:

Boston Pops, Pontarddulais Male Choir, David Rose, Original TV Soundtrack, Night & Day Orchestra & Felix Slatkin!

***

“I Have Dreamed” is a show tune from the 1951 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, The King and I. In the original Broadway production it was sung by Doretta Morrow and Larry Douglas. It has since become a standard, with many artists recording the song.

In the show, the characters of Lun Tha and Tuptim sing of how they have dreamt of their true love blossoming, as they prepare to escape from the King’s palace. This is in contrast to the subdued mood of the song “We Kiss in a Shadow”, when they fear that the King would know about their love.

“I Have Dreamed” was added to the score of The King and I during its out-of-town tryout run. The song was recorded for the soundtrack of the 1956 film version of The King and I but ultimately no footage was shot to feature “I Have Dreamed,” with the song being featured in the film only in the incidental music prior to the “We Kiss in a Shadow” sequence. However “I Have Dreamed” is featured on the movie soundtrack album. – Wikipedia

***

The Boston Pops Orchestra is an American orchestra based in Boston, Massachusetts that specializes in playing light classical and popular music.

The Boston Pops was founded in 1885 as a second, popular identity of the Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO), founded four years earlier. Consisting primarily of musicians from the BSO, although generally not all of the first-chair players, the orchestra performs a Spring season of popular music and a holiday program in December, the BSO schedule on break at those times. For the Pops, the seating on the floor of Symphony Hall is reconfigured from auditorium seating to banquet/cafe seating.

MORE ABOUT THE BOSTON POPS ORCHESTRA ON VIDEO!

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all: Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I Got Plenty O’ Nuttin’ – Pontarddulais Male Choir
6:19 – 9:04
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: Bringins Music

I Get A Kick Out Of You – Warren Barker Orchestra
12:49 – 15:34
WMG
On behalf of: Rhino Warner

I Got Rhythm – Pontarddulais Male Choir
4:16 – 6:05
The Orchard Music
On behalf of: Bringins Music

I Have Dreamed – John Williams; Boston Pops Orchestra
0:21 – 4:05
SME
On behalf of: Sony Classical

I Get A Kick Out Of You – Felix Slatkin
22:45 – 25:02
UMG

I Get A Kick Out Of You – The Allen Toussaint Orchestra
19:05 – 22:22
The Orchard Music
INgrooves
On behalf of: AAO Music

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
http://bit.ly/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

NOTE: There is some discussion in the Geek World about what constitutes a 4K Video. iMovie – which these videos are made from – identify this video as 4K. YouTube wavers but at the very least this video is far superior to 1080p any day!

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, women’s studies,

Boston Pops, BPO, I Got Rhythm, Pontarddulais Male Choir, I Got Plenty O’ Nuttin’, I Get A Kick Out Of You, David Rose, Night & Day Orchestra, Felix Slatkin,

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/