I”ll Remember April! (Walter Schumann)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info) Romantic 4K Music Video Album!





LYRICS:

This lovely day will lengthen into evening
We’ll sigh goodbye to all we ever had
Alone where we have walked together
I’ll remember April and be glad!

I’ll be content you loved me once in April
Your lips were warm, and love and spring were new
I’m not afraid of autumn and her sorrow
For I’ll remember April and you!

The fire will dwindle into glowing ashes
For flames live such a little while
I won’t forget, but I won’t be lonely
I’ll remember April and smile!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

I’ll Remember April, I’ll Never Fall In Love Again, I’ll Be With You At Apple Blossom Time & I’ll Be Seeing You!

ARTIST:

Walter Schumann, Arthur Fiedler, Dionne Warwick, 101 Strings, Ray Conniff, Frank Chacksfield, Percy Faith & Frank Sinatra!

***

“I’ll Remember April” is a popular song and Easy Listening standard with music written by Gene de Paul, and lyrics by Patricia Johnston and Don Raye. It made its debut in the 1942 Abbott and Costello comedy Ride ‘Em Cowboy, being sung by Dick Foran.

Since then, dozens upon dozens of artists have covered the song. One of the most notable live renditions of the song is a radio performance by Judy Garland, on a broadcast of Lux Radio Theatre.

‘I’ll Remember April’ can be found in the Real Book tacit vol 1. It also appears as background music in the Adam-12 episode “Something Worth Dying For”, in which Officer Reed (played by Kent McCord) is given the Medal of Valor. – Wikipedia

***

Walter Schumann (1913 – 1958) was an American composer for film, television, and the theater. His notable works include the score for The Night of the Hunter and the Dragnet Theme.

MORE ABOUT SAD STORY OF WALTER SCHUMANN ON VIDEO!

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all! Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I’ll Never Fall In Love Again – The Boston Pops Orchestra & Arthur Fiedler
2:30 – 5:55
UMG
On behalf of: UTV

I’ll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time – Ray Conniff
11:49 – 13:55
SME
On behalf of: Columbia

I’ll Be Seeing You – Frank Sinatra;Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
20:45 – 23:49
SME
On behalf of: Bluebird

I’ll Be Seeing You – Percy Faith
16:12 – 20:34
SME
On behalf of: TP4 Music

I’ll Never Fall In Love Again (2006 Remastered Version) – Dionne Warwick
6:00 – 8:51

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
https://ift.tt/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

NOTE: There is some discussion in the Geek World about what constitutes a 4K Video. iMovie – which these videos are made from – identify this video as 4K. YouTube wavers but at the very least this video is far superior to 1080p any day!

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, women’s studies,

Walter Schumann, Arthur Fiedler, Boston Pops, I’ll Remember April, I’ll Never Fall In Love Again, Dionne Warwick, 101 Strings, Frank Chacksfield, I’ll Be With You At Apple Blossom Time, Percy Faith, I’ll Be Seeing You, Frank Sinatra,

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/