If Ever I Would Leave You! (Robert Goulet)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info) Romantic 4K





LYRICS:

If ever I would leave you
It wouldn’t be in summer.
Seeing you in summer
I never would go.
Your hair streaked with sunlight,
Your lips red as flame,
Your face with a lustre
That puts gold to shame!

But if I’d ever leave you,
It couldn’t be in autumn.
How I’d leave in autumn
I never will know.
I’ve seen how you sparkle
When fall nips the air.
I know you in autumn
And I must be there.

And could I leave you
Running merrily through the snow?
Or on a wintry evening
When you catch the fire’s glow?

If ever I would leave you,
How could it be in springtime?
Knowing how in spring I’m bewitched by you so?

Oh, no! not in springtime!
Summer, winter or fall!
No, never could I leave you at all!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

If Ever I Would Leave You, I’ve Never Been In Love Before, I’ve Grown Accustomed To Her Face & I’ve Got You Under My Skin!

ARTIST:

Robert Goulet, The Hollywood Orchestra, 50 Guitars of Tommy Garrett, Mantovani, & 101 Strings!

***

“If Ever I Would Leave You” was a show tune from the 1960 musical Camelot & is possibly the most romantic song ever written. The song demonstrates love between a man & a woman that will last forever w/o divorce & will always be true to each other until “death do us part!”

Camelot was a musical by Alan Jay Lerner (book & lyrics) and Frederick Loewe (music). It was based on the King Arthur legend as adapted from the T. H. White novel The Once and Future King.

The original 1960 production, directed by Moss Hart & orchestrated by Robert Russell Bennett and Philip J. Lang, ran on Broadway for 873 performances, winning four Tony Awards and spawning several revivals, foreign productions, and the 1967 film Camelot. The original cast album was America’s top-selling LP for 60 weeks. The musical has become associated with the Kennedy Administration, which is sometimes called the “Camelot Era”.

+++

Robert Gérard Goulet (1933 – 2007) was an American singer and actor of French-Canadian ancestry. Goulet was born and raised in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Cast as Sir Lancelot and originating the role in the 1960 Broadway musical Camelot starring opposite established Broadway stars Richard Burton and Julie Andrews, he achieved instant recognition with his performance and interpretation of the song “If Ever I Would Leave You”, which became his signature song. His debut in Camelot marked the beginning of a stage, screen, and recording career. A Grammy Award and Tony Award winner, his career spanned almost six decades.

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all! Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I’ve Got You Under My Skin – 101 Strings Orchestra
21:54 – 25:00

If Ever I Would Leave You – Robert Goulet
0:13 – 3:32

If Ever I Would Leave You (From The Broadway Musical “Camelot”) – The 50 Guitars Of Tommy Garrett
10:34 – 13:02

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
https://ift.tt/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

NOTE: There is some discussion in the Geek World about what constitutes a 4K Video. iMovie – which these videos are made from – identify this video as 4K. YouTube wavers but at the very least this video is far superior to 1080p any day!

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, Stream, women’s studies,

If Ever I Would Leave You, Robert Goulet, 101 Strings, The Hollywood Orchestra, 50 Guitars of Tommy Garrett,

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/