saath na chodunga || hindi + garhwali rap song || singer and lyrics by – manoj singh rawat





Plz share and subscribe my Song and channel and keep supporting us
#song #hindi #garhwali #rap
Song- saath na chodunga
singer – manoj singh rawat
song writter – manoj singh rawat
act- manoj singh rawat and puja
Camera- Nitish saklani
dop- manoj
Recordist- vishal sharma
Instrumental- kayGW beats (in my feelings)
producor- manoj singh rawat & team work

follow me on Instagram -#manoj_singh_rawat
add me on Facebook
manoj singh rawat
like my page manoj singh rawat on Facebook
for more songs

special thkz
Akshat
Nitish
Pooja

Follow me on FB
https://m.facebook.com/mansinraw.manojrawat?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=MNotificationsController&refid=48

Like my FB page for more videos अन्य पहाड़ी गढ़वाली कुमांउनी वीडियो और song सुननने के लिए like करे मेरे पेज मनोज सिंह रावत को
https://ift.tt/2yXPsJn

Subscribe my channel – Manoj Singh Rawat gadh-kumo uttrakhandi

follow me on Instagram – manoj singh rawat

#new_garhwali_song #new_kumauni_songs
#new_uttrakhandi_song
#garhwali_song #garhwali_video_song
#kile_chodi_jana_pahada
#manoj_singh_rawat
new garhwali song , new kumUmi song, manoj singh rawat song , manoj singh rawat new song , kile chodi jana pahaad., palYan song

#song#hindi song
#Garhwali song
#garhwali rap song
#pahadi song
#songs
#hindi song
#manoj singh rawat new song
#2018 new song
Garhwali rap song
#pop garhwali song
#pop song
Pop garhwali song
Kumauni

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © SoundCloud Gaane | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by https://kwatch.top/category/entertainment/